Services like health visiting, district nurses and physiotherapists are provided by Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust. Learn more about NCH&C on their website.
NCH&C provide a wide range of adult, children’s services and specialist services in Norfolk.
Services provided are:
- Breastfeeding support
- Community Matrons
- IV Therapy in the Community
- Hospice at Home Service
- Continence services
- District nursing
- Health visiting
- Independent living services
- Occupational therapy – wheelchairs and equipment for people with disabilities
- Palliative care – when someone is at the end of their life
- Podiatry – foot care
- Speech and language therapy for children and adults