Local Delivery Group – West Norfolk
Five Local Delivery Groups (LDGs) have been established across Norfolk and Waveney as part of the work to transform health and care services.
West Norfolk has an LDG which meets on a monthly basis in King’s Lynn.
- NHS West Norfolk CCG
- Norfolk County Council
- Norfolk Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust
- Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk
- West Norfolk Healthcare Ltd
- Community Action Norfolk
The purpose of the LDG is to implement and monitor local delivery of transformational service initiatives identified by the STP programme.
The Terms of Reference are available here.
Minutes of the meetings are available below: